The Langage Business Park is situated just off the A38 Devon Expressway in one of Plymouth’s premier industrial and office campus locations, approximately five miles east of the City. Other occupiers within the development include EE, Brewin Dolphin, Kiddi Caru and a number of other local and regional companies including accountancy and law practices.
The property comprises a modern purpose built office building with brick elevations under a tiled roof and constructed circa 1990. The accommodation is located at first floor level and is of a high specification having recently undergone refurbishment and provides the following:
- Full gas fired central heating
- Raised floors with compartment trunking
- Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows
- Male/female toilets (including disabled) & shower facility
The premises are available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a flexible length of term. Full details of rents and terms available from the agents. Up to six months’ rent free may be available.