A huge congratulations to Jodie who has just found out today that after years of hard work and studying she has qualified as a professional surveyor! We are all very pleased for her!
Congratulations Jodie!!!Written by Jodie Macmillan
Jodie Macmillan BSc (Hons) MRICS
Since joining Monk and Partners in 2012, Jodie has qualified as a Chartered Surveyor and is a RICS Registered Valuer. She undertakes Residential Valuations, RICS Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys for private and corporate clients including numerous Housing Associations throughout Devon and Cornwall. Acting for clients such as BMW, Jodie also advises on Landlord and Tenant issues, Rating and other commercial property requirements. Jodie enjoys most sports and being outdoors especially a beach day with her family.
Latest from Jodie Macmillan
- Industrial Letting Instructed and Completed in 4 Days
- Former Baptist Church SOLD
- Gareth welcome to the firm
- ‘Thank you for your comprehensive Report and accompanying photographs. We greatly appreciate your thorough approach and clear explanations, and your level of detail.’ - Mr R T (March 2018)
- Chy Colom, Agar Road, Truro