Monk & Partners are looking for an Audio Typist/Team Secretary to join our expanding team. We are a small, Independent Chartered Surveyors and Commercial Agency practice, established for over 25 years.
You will need to be enthusiastic, with an eye for detail and passion for delivering the best service possible for our clients.
Duties will include:
– Audio typing surveys and reports
– Dealing with incoming calls and queries
– Providing potential clients with information and details of the services we provide
– Obtaining instructions for survey and valuation work
– Diary management, booking appointments and inspections
– Client correspondence/liaison, including drafting and sending letters and e-mails
– Raising invoices and processing payments, updating spreadsheets.
– General office tasks
– Competent and efficient typing skills
– Experience of working with Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal
– Good customer service and organization
Fulltime or part time.
Flexible although we would prefer cover of a minimum of 5 hours a day for a minimum of 3 days a week (including a Friday). Our office hours are Monday to Friday.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in joining our team please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.