RICS Building Survey
At Monk and Partners our surveying team have a wealth of experience and knowledge within the South West Property market that spans over 3 decades and a combined experience of over 100 years in the local market.
The RICS Building Survey – survey level three
Choose the Building Survey (formerly called a structural survey) if you’re purchasing a property that fits any of the following:
- a substantial property
- Listed (Grade I or Grade II)
- older or run-down property
- even a building that is unusual or has been altered
- or if you’re planning major works
Whilst a Building Survey costs more than the other RICS reports this is because it gives a more detailed level of information about the structure and fabric of the property.
The RICS Building also includes:
- a more thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues;
- a description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws;
- an outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity; and
- advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions;
- the Monk & Partners Building Survey also includes a Valuation;
- the Monk & Partners Building Survey provides a photo schedule of our inspection
Our surveyors will also be able to provide an estimate of costs for identified repairs if agreed with you in advance.
Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS Building Survey Service’ leaflet.
For a no obligation quote please do not hesitate to call the office on – 01752 255222.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Monk and Partners?
Proud RICS Surveyors with decades of experience
Need a valuation or survey?
Or just have some questions?