Landlord & Tenant
At Monk and Partners our surveying team have a wealth of experience and knowledge within the South West Property market that spans over 3 decades and a combined experience of over 100 years in the local market.
Monk and Partners will handle your lease renewal ensuring it is professionally managed throughout, getting you the best possible outcome.
We are able to act for both Landlords and Tenants so long as there are no conflicts of interest and we are not already acting for one of the parties in the course of the same transaction.
We act for private individuals and corporate landlords ensuring lease renewals are handled professionally and can advise on the implications of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
We can assist in:
- Maximising returns from your portfolio
- Ensuring you achieve the correct amount of rent
- Negotiating with your tenant or their representative surveyor / solicitor
- Advice on tenant repairing obligations
- We cover:
- and industrial sectors
It is imperative to seek expert advice when approaching a lease renewal and Monk and Partners can help with the following to ensure:
- Your rent and lease terms proposed are fair and based on local market data
- Advise on open market rent of your property
- Negotiate directly with you landlord or landlords solicitor/surveyor
- Advise on market trends, heads of terms and alternative premises
Contact us today for more information and get a clear view of the market on 01752 255222.
Did you know we also provide…
We provide RICS Valuations for SIPP Pension Providers
Feedback 19th June 2020
Please pass my thank you onto the surveyor too as I know he has gone above and beyond to help me. It is truly appreciated!’ from Mr M.
Need a valuation or survey?
Or just have some questions?