RICS Home Buyer Report
At Monk and Partners our surveying team have a wealth of experience and knowledge within the South West Property market that spans over 3 decades and a combined experience of over 100 years in the local market.
Monk and Partners Survey options:
The RICS HomeBuyer Report (Survey & Valuation) – survey level two
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. It costs more than the Condition Report but includes:
- a list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the property;
- advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance;
- issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions;
- legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
- information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
- the surveyor’s professional opinion on the ‘market value’ of the property;
- an insurance reinstatement figure for the property;
- a list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property;
Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS HomeBuyer (Survey & Valuation) Service’ leaflet.
For more information or a quote please call 01752255222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know we also provide…
Feedback 19th June 2020
Please pass my thank you onto the surveyor too as I know he has gone above and beyond to help me. It is truly appreciated!’ from Mr M.
Need a valuation or survey?
Or just have some questions?